Providing Exceptional Emergency Pet Care
North Central Veterinary Emergency Center offers exceptional emergency, critical, and specialty veterinary care to cats and dogs. We deliver advanced urgent care for pets in Northwest Indiana and the Southwest Michigan. We also partner with specialists in the field to find answers for any of your pet’s problems.
We use sophisticated emergency protocols and procedures to provide your pet with exceptional care along with outstanding service to you.
Urgent Pet Care Protocol
Our experienced emergency doctors and staff are trained to provide accurate diagnostics and treatment methods for pets in need:
- 24-Hour Availability
- No matter the time, day or night, we will answer your phone call with urgency and compassion.
- Reach our Westville, Indiana, practice at (219) 785-7300
- Reach our Highland, Indiana facility at (219) 881–1600
- 24-Hour Critical Care Monitoring
- Staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with veterinarians and a skilled critical care team, we provide around-the-clock treatment and monitoring to critically ill patients in need of intensive care.
- Advanced Treatment Communications
- We use technology to more effectively communicate, treat, and monitor your pet’s condition during hospitalization. Our digital whiteboard allows a centralized view of patients’ treatment schedules and statuses. It gives at-a-glance access to key patient information, as well as access to more detailed information about scheduled treatments.
AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) Certification
As an AAHA-accredited facility, we meet the highest standards of veterinary care in the industry. An AAHA certification means that we meet or exceed criteria in 900 categories for providing high-quality care to our patients in:
- Urgent care
- Emergency care
- Critical care
- Emergency surgery